So November is the month that I’ve planned out my return to regular blogging! I have an actually blogging schedule, all be it a relaxed one, and hopefully I’ll be able to successfully ease my way back in.
On the first of every month I like to sit down and come up with a few goals. Some of them are big and very important while others are just for the sake of feeling accomplished! So I’ve decided to transfer this practice onto my blog as a way to keep myself accountable.
- Learn a new song to play on the guitar. This means practicing more regularly, which I have bee failing to do since I moved.
- Get back to exercising more! Specifically running and/or yoga, my job is a great workout in itself but a little more exercise is never a bad thing.
- Read a book!!!! It’s been forever since I started and finished a book, terrible I know.
- Ride/exercise Josie at least 3 times a week. Time to get my chubby, little mare back into shape!
- KEEP MY BLOG UP TO DATE!!!!